Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mixed Media with Sospeso Trasparente

Hello another Experiments which I found with Sospeso was doing the work on Canvas and it was fun .. I enjoyed the every bit while doing it.


 The background has been created using the Mixed media technique and lots of textures by using Gesso paste and some Crafters Workshop stencils. I have also used the frame from Kaiser Craft Collection. In this Canvas all the flowers are made either with the paper veils or printed transparent films.Hope you all will like this one too ........I had loads of fun creating it.... and giving me more inspiration for creating and working with Sospeso Trasparente.

Feel Free to leave your comments so that I can try and Improve myself more .


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png