Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Make it A Card Tuesday - DT Deni - A baby boy has arrived

Hi Everyone,

DT Deni Here with you, today I have a post for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts Make it a card Tuesday.

I have as you all will know been working through my huge pile of images that I have previously coloured, this is another one of those :-)

I have used an image from Maurie Manning - Mo's Digital Pencil called Baby Shower.

There is no Copic List for this card.









Products Used on this card

Martha Stewart - Doily Lace Edge Punch
Flowers are from stash
Ribtex Ribbon
Fiskars - Stamp Press
Memento - Tuxedo Black
My Favorite Things - Beautiful Baby
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Papers are from stash

Thanks for stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png