Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Make It A Card Tuesday - DT Deni - Thankewe

Hi Everyone!

I have been card making for the past few days trying to get some Mother's Day cards ready for a market this weekend.. unfortunately my creativity is not running to the best ability.. that is until I got a card order last night which I just completed. 4 cards done and dusted and looking awesome. I will be sharing those over the next few postings but will not have any copic listings as they were all coloured without making notes.

Today is Make It A Card Tuesday here at Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, so today I have a card for you using an image from Pollycraft, the image is called "For Ewe". Pollycraft unfortunately closed a few years ago but are back up and running and making stamps for CC Designs. They have not produced a lot of the original stamps in rubber like this one I have used but do have quite a lot of other cuties available.

I actually already had this image coloured up in my stash which is great and fitted this card and the requirements from the customer perfectly. She wanted a black and white card, more monochrome then anything else and just a simple Thank You card. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out and hope you guys love her too.






I have fussy cut the image out because I had already cut it oddly previously, I have then die cut a shape out of Canson White cardstock using Spellbinders Labels Eighteen using my Sizzix Big Shot. I have then traced the outside of the metal die onto a black piece of Canson Cardstock and then fussy cut it by hand to give the black border.

I have used papers from Crafters Choice Black & White paper pad and matted that using Canson Black and White Cardstocks. The doily is from my personal stash. The ribbon I have added is from Birch Craft not sure of the name of it, I have a large reel of it. The brads are also from my stash, leftovers from my now Sister In Laws bridal shower/kitchen tea invites.

I have attached everything using my Scotch ATG gun, and some Tombow Mono Multi.

I have finished the card off with some Ranger Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you again soon.



Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies

My Blogs

http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png