Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Make it A Card Tuesday - DT Deni Out Of This World Space Dude

Hi Everyone!

It's Make It A Card Tuesday over at Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, today I have a card using a few images from Digi Stamp Boutique.
The images I have used have been merged together to create a space scene. I have used images from a set called Space Adventure Set.








I have layered the card up using papers from Doodlebug Design - Hip Hip Hooray, I have matted them using American Crafts Cardstock. The Stars are all from My Favorite Things die and were actually left overs from a few others cards I have previously made. The Pierced flags are also from My Favorite Things. The Oval cuts are from Kaisercraft Dies, I have also traced the outer and inner layers using the dies and cut them out to get the closer matting sizes.

I have adhered everything using my Scotch ATG and also some Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive for the stars. Everything is then adhered to a card base from Twiddleybitz.

Most of these products are available through Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, if they are not listed for sale please contact them as they may be able to order them in for you.

I really hope you like my card today and I will be back soon with some more cards to share with you.




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies

My Blogs

http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png