Saturday, July 2, 2016

DT Tracey - Christmas In July

Hello Everyone, its DT Tracey here,

I'm so excited to share my first project as a new Design Team member for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts. I created a page for 'Christmas in July'
Christmas in July events are undertaken in order to have Christmas with a winter feel in common with the northern hemisphere. We still  celebrate Christmas on December 25, in  summer, like the rest of the world."
 These photos were taken at Disney Land....We were our way to Canada to enjoy a white Christmas!   Love the gorgeous pots of Poinsettia's , which were every where!





Auzz Trinklets N Kraft have a fabulous collection of stamens for your handmade flowers.......I have mixed a gold and sparkly lemon in the center of my flowers.  Here
 is a close up of the script  used with Sparkle medium.



 Products Used 
from Auzz Trinklets N Kraft
Flower Stamens
Small  White flower spray
Berry Vine
Tim Holtz - Merriment paper pad
Sequin sprinkle packs
Imagination Craft Sparkle Medium - Champagne
Script stencil
I used my cricut to create the flowers.........Neha has a fabulous collection of flowers in stock .

Be sure to pop across to Auzz Trinklets N Craft

Happy Creating

7EEB9BC0147A41D5948CD387A5BE6A2B.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png