Saturday, November 5, 2016

Strips and Stripes for November

Hi ,
Its Tracey here.........Can you believe its November already! This month the Design Team  is creating with the theme 
"Strips and Stripes" 
I have used three strips of pattern paper as a background layer behind the photo, fringing them at the bottom. 


To add more dimension to the layout I die cut flowers and leaves similar to the ones on the background paper.  I really enjoy making my own paper flowers.........inking, shaping them and adding Stamens. It might take a little more time but it can save you lots of money! I covered parts of the leaves in glue then dipped them in a chunky gold glitter.



 Auzz Trinklets N Kraft have the best selection of Stamens for all your handmade creations....the photo below is just a few that I have, but there are so many more , all shapes, sizes and colours. Be sure to check them out in the store.


I've used large pearl stamens on the flowers below.


Happy Creating x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png