Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas decorating

Merry Christmas to you! 
Its Tracey back with you today , to share decorations I made for my tree.
This is what I started with......metal lids from jars and Tim Holt tiny brush Christmas trees.


Ta da! 
Love how these turned out!






I searched Pinterest for "Free" Vintage images. I wanted a scene that the trees could become a part of. How perfect are these! To start..... I used a crop-a-dile to punch two holes in the top of the lid to thread ribbon for hanging!
After glueing the pictures to the lid, I covered the entire lid in glue then rolled them in glitter. I coloured the trees with Heidi Swapp colour shine....they have a real shimmer. White paint for a dusting of snow .....while it was wet I dipped the trees in glitter and added a few pearls. Also I added a few large pearls for snow balls :) A chip board leaf, twine , ribbon and a few bells. The white trim around the edges is a really small tinsel........maybe used for wrapping gifts I think?

Happy Creating

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png