Thursday, December 8, 2016

DT Deni - Happy Christmas

Good everyone,

DT Deni here today to share a non traditional colours Christmas card.

Our theme this month is red&green/Christmas, I have decided to make a Christmas card but to challenge myself and use non traditional colours so I have gone with pink and Kraft.


I received all the blueprints I didn't already have in a package from Auzz Trinklets a couple of weeks ago so decided to have a play with those while I was putting them away today. I have used Blueprints 24 to cut my rectangle, banner,stars, circle and the tabs, as well as the sentiment strip. I cut them out using my Sizzix Big Shot.

I have used Color Copy Mondi for my white pieces and also for the stamped images. The patterned papers are from Pebbles Ever After.

I have use Canson, American Krafts and Kaisercraft for all the matting.

The word hello is cut using American Krafts Kraft cardstock. Holidays is stamped using Memento Desert Sand using an acrylic block from Lawn Fawn.

The Reindeer image is from Avery Elle North Pole Pals, it is stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and die cut using the matching dies.

I have added some Nuvo crystal drops in Autumn Red to the stars just to bring a little more red into the card.

I have then attached all the layers to a card base from Twiddleybitz using My Stik Adhesive.. I normally use my ATG but I am out of refills at the moment and need to do an order. I have added wink of Stella clear glitter brush to the nose and the Stars just for that finishing touch.

Copic Markers used

E31 e33 e35
E35 e37 e39
Yr24 yr27
R35 r37 r39
0 colourless blender

Thanks for stopping by we hope to see you here again soon.

Deni


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png