Tuesday, January 3, 2017

"Flamingo"

Happy 2017 Everyone!
Its Tracey Here...........Who makes New Years resolutions? Well one thing I plan on doing this year is to get lots more of my photos scrapped, so that means more photos on a page! 
Our Theme for the month of January is "Make it Girly"
The first thing I thought of was.... Flowers and Pink!
I had lots of fun creating this double page :)

(click on photo for a larger view) 

Every thing on this layout is Die cut......I've used chalk ink shade the flowers. On the tips of the stamens I've used Nuvo Crystal drops.


The title is covered in Micro beads. The design on the large circle is rubons, coloured in with water colour pencils.


Spellbinders  feather dies for the tail.......the perfect place for a sprinkle of sequins!


Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png