Friday, March 10, 2017

DT Clarinda - Shades of green

Hello everyone!!

It is that time again. This month I was able to play with some of my favourite colours. I have kind of cheated a bit because one of my favourite colour combos are green and blue, so I have created a fun summer themed layout of my family enjoying the pool.



This began with a sheet of paper by 13 Arts - Life's a beach.  I then used a stencil to create a line of 'bubbles' using the TCW278 - circle explosion stencil and Prima modelling paste.  




Once that was dry I used a range of izinks in opaline, iris, bamboo and topaz and dripped them across the bubbles, spraying water onto it as needed.  Once this was dry I added the circle stamps using two  bobunny stamp sets - Elements and Urban.


I coloured the circles in with Gelatos. I then used a background stamp grid - kaisercraft and gold stazon ink to add the grid pattern, hand drew some black swirls and used Lindy's flat black spray ink to add drips of black. I roughened up the edges of the paper and also used the black spray to edge the paper.


To finish off I backed the Tim Holtz word stickers onto black cardstock as well as matting the photo and added these. I cut a prima flutter vine and added that. Lastly I added Glass pebbles that I had painted the back in gold and added an embellishment by My2Angles.



I hope you enjoy this weeks project. Thanks for visiting.
Hugs.  Clarinda xx

Tools:
  • Izinks
  • Stencil - TCW 278 12"
  • Kaisercraft stamp - grid stamp
  • Bobunny stamps sets - Elements and Urban
Consumables:
  • 13 Arts paper - Lifes a beach
  • Prima modelling paste
  • Gold stazon
  • Prima flutter vine
  • Glass pebbles various sizes.
  • Lindys sprays in flat black








No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png