Tuesday, March 7, 2017

DT Tracey....shades of green

 Hey Everyone,
 Its Tracey with you today, to share a card I designed using our March inspiration "All Shades of GREEN".

First up I added ink to an embossing folder, lightly spraying it with water. Then using water colour paper I pressed it down firmly on the embossing folder to create the design. I used the same technique on my last card......its just a great way to use the pretty designs instead of dry embossing!  The butterflies were die cut from the doily design.

The stamp set I have used is  Papertrey Ink "Button Boutique". It is an older collection! Did you know Neha can order lots of products on request......if you don't see it in the store just ask....there is a good chance she can get it in for you😊
 The large heart is Die cut from corrugated card, a few wooden buttons to embellish along with "Nuvo Crystal Drops" for the center of the lace flowers and a sprinkle of sequins.

Happy Creating x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png