Sunday, June 4, 2017

DT Deni - June Stencils

Good Morning Everyone, it's a very chilly one in Sydney Australia this morning brrrr. So my typing is a little slower than normal whilst my fingers thaw out lol.

June is Stencil month here at Auzz Trinklets N Crafts, and another one of those things I like to hoard and not use so much, i've had this My Favorite Things English Brick Wall Stencil for quite a while now and pretty sure I have never used it.

When I went looking for a stamp set to use for this month I decided to use the Playful Pups from My Favorite Things, after stamping and colouring and also die cutting I then decided to go looking through my stencils to find something that would co-ordinate and create me a card. The brick wall jumped at me and that's what I decided to do.

I taped a piece of white cardstock to my desk mat using Washi Tape and used a mixture of Distress Mini Ink Cubes and a mini ink blender to create the background.




I cut the little hill/ground section using Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders die and some Kraft Cardstock scraps.

I then grabbed some white cardstock scraps and cut the word "Congrats" using Scripty Congrats word die from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is cut using Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments dies and the sentiment is stamped using Lawn Fawn Blue Jay ink, the sentiment is from Sunny Studio - Baby Bear stamp set.



Everything is adhered together using either Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive or Scotch ATG. Trimming is all done on my Cutterpillar Pro, and die cutting on Sizzix Big Shot.






Products Used

My Favorite Things Playful Pups & Dies
My Favorite Things English Brick Wall Stencil
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
Sizzix Big Shot
Cutterpilla Pro
Lawn Fawn Blue Jay Ink
Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments Dies
Lawn Fawn Scripty Congrats
Sunny Studio - Baby Bear
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Blocks
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Wink Of Stella- Clear
Ranger Mini Ink Blender
Ranger Mini Distress Ink Cubes


Thanks for Stopping By and I hope you enjoyed my card today

DT Deni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png