Tuesday, June 20, 2017

DT Tracey....Stencils

Hey Everyone, I'm back to share another project using "Stencils"........which is our theme for the month. 
I have used "Altenew Floral Drape" Stencil to create the background on this layout. It is the same stencil I used on the card I shared a few weeks ago.
Its been a lot time since I created a double page layout!

I used a dauber and chalk inks to add colour to the stencil. The Pretty flowers and leaves are from "Altenew Beautiful day" stamp set. I only used the outline stamp .........I then used an aqua brush and Gelatos to create a soft water colour effect to colour in.  A few colour shine spatters, a sprinkle of sequins, wood veneer butterflies, and doilies with a tiny heart button...........lots of my favorite bits and pieces 😊

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png