Friday, August 18, 2017

DT Kerry - Animals 2

Hi, Kerry here back with another "animals" themed project.... Unicorns are animals aren't they?! 😉

I still haven't had enough of the Pop-up Box die so I made another card for you today.

I tried to make the unicorn appear as though it's flying in the clouds and the rainbow floating within the fluffiness (by using pieces of acetate and vellum). The little fairy is just adorable and an extra touch of whimsy. I used my Zig Brush Markers to colour the rainbow on some Tim Holtz water colour cardstock as they have the brightest saturation out of all my water colour mediums.

To make the "wishes" script stand out a little more I popped up it up with some fun foam.  I die cut some additional clouds, added some silver embossing and a touch of Wink of Stellar and voila, done.








Happy crafting everyone!


Supplies Used:
Zig clean Colour brush markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png