Sunday, September 17, 2017

DT Deni - All about the men 2

Hi Everyone, DT Deni with you today.

I made this card for a little Boys birthday using Fireman Luka from La La Land Crafts, he is coloured up using Copic Markers (sorry I don't have these listed as I coloured this one a while ago).

 I have used Stitched Circle dies from Lawn Fawn to cut the circle.

Sentiment is stamped using Clearly Besotted - Sweet Little Sentiments, I have used Memento Tuxedo Black ink and a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block.

I have cut the number using My Favorite Things By The Number dienamics and just some leftover yellow cardstock.

Papers are from Doodlebug, cardstock are a mixture of Kaisercraft and American Crafts. I have used Scotch ATG to adhere all the bigger layers and Tombow Mono Multi to adhere the small areas.





Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to pop into the shop to pick up the products I have used on my card today atcraft.com.au

DT Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png