Saturday, October 7, 2017

DT Deni Friendship and Rainbows

Hi Everyone DT Deni with you this morning.

This month we are working around "Rainbows".. I love rainbows but never seem to create with them, this one actually accidentally came together but i'm happy with it :-)

I also have a You Tube Video of the colouring process here.

I have used a stamp set from My Favorite Things which is new to me but not so new to the store called Much Cuteness.

I have also used Dovecraft Sentiment Stamps (purchased elsewhere)

Everything was inked up using Misti Stamping Tool and Memento Tuxedo Black. I have coloured the images using Prismacolor Pencils - all those will be listed at the bottom of my blog post. I didn't need to mask anything off as the stamps fit into my sentiments perfectly.

I cut them out using My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax and Rounded Rectangles. They were cut using Sizzix Big Shot.

I have adhered everything to Doodlebug Springtime 6x6 Pad using Scotch ATG.

I have created the flags using my Cutterbee scissors very carefully (they are super sharp) cutting the banner ends.

I have attached everything to a Twiddleybitz Card Base(no longer available for purchase).




Products Used On This Card

Dovecraft DCSTP097
Dovecraft DCSTP098
Doodlebug Springtime 6x6 Pad
My Favorite Things Much Cuteness
My Favorite Things - Stitched Circle Stax
My Favorite Things - Rounded Rectangles
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Cutterbee Scissors

Prismacolor Pencils
Colourless 
Blush Pink PC928
Pink PC929
Process Red PC994
Mulberry PC995
Lemon Yellow PC915
Sunburst Yellow PC917
Apple Green PC912
Limepeel PC1005



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here
My You Tube Here
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png