Friday, October 27, 2017

DT Kerry - Rainbows 2

Hi everyone


I wanted to go a little more graphic with this card.  I'm fascinated by the 'plate' dies that are slowly drip feeding onto the market.  They offer such diversity with what you can do with them.  Not only can you just cut them out and stick them over the top of a piece of coloured cardstock for a quick and easy card, but you can be a little more creative and cut out 2 pieces and section them back together like I tediously did here with this one from Neat & Tangled.


I cant speak highly enough of the Zig Clean Color Brush Markers.  They are my go-to if I want super vibrant colours and I think that's exactly what I got here.








Supplies used:

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins
Black card stock


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png