Wednesday, November 22, 2017

DT Teresa - Pets and Animals 2

Hello Crafters! 

I have  a second Animal/Pets themed card to share today and decided this time I would pop a bunny on an encouragement card. It can be handy to have cards such as this stashed away, so when a friend needs a lift or you want to simply brighten someone's day, you have it ready to go.

This card uses Neenah Classic Crest 110# Smooth Solar White Cardstock for the base which is cut with a paper trimmer at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored with a teflon bone folder at 5 1/2" to make a top folding card of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".




I cut a circle diecut from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Smooth Solar White Cardstock and coloured it with a number of Distress Oxide Inks to create an evening sky - Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans.

The stars were stamps from WPlus9 Holiday Trimmings and were heat embossed with a glittery silver embossing powder from my stash. I also embossed the sentiment from My Favorite Things Written in the Stars, which I cut apart for the purpose of placement. The embossing powders used are Ranger White Embossing Powder and Ranger Clear Embossing Powder over Versafine Black Ink.

I stamped the little furry fella from My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies and used the coordinating die set and Sizzix Bigshot to cut him out. He was coloured with Copic Markers - BG11, BG15, BG23, BG49W1, W3, W5, R20.




After adhering the elements to the card base, I added the frame from My Favorite Things Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows and the silver glitter cardstock star from Tim Holtz Christmas Tree Blueprint Framelits (now discontinued), all with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.


Thankyou for following along with me today. If you cannot find the items I have used (listed below) in the Auzz Trinklets and Crafts store, be sure to drop Neha a message via email or Facebook and she will do what she can to order the product in for you.


Happy crafting and have a great day!


Teresa


Products Used:


Paper trimmer
Teflon Bone Folder
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Distress Oxide Inks
WPlus9 Holiday Trimmings 
My Favorite Things Written in the Stars
Ranger White Embossing Powder 
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder 
Versafine Black Ink 
My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies
My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies coordinating die set
Sizzix Bigshot
Copic Markers - BG11, BG15, BG23, BG49W1, W3, W5, R20
My Favorite Things Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows
Tim Holtz Christmas Tree Blueprint Framelits
Ranger Multi Medium Matte



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png