Sunday, December 17, 2017

DT Kerry - Christmas

Its that wonderful time of the year where everywhere you look you see Christmas.  I love this time of year however its very busy with my son and myself also having birthdays (2 days apart) in the month of December.  None the less, it would have to be my favourite time to use all those crafty products out there to create something cute and Christmas-y.

The card I have created for you today I did using a new Lawn Fawn die set called "Large Wreath".  Its super adorable to create wreaths in any colour and to decorate as much or as little as you want.  For mine, I couldn't resist adding little sparkly diamontes as the baubles :)



I die-cut a piece of plaid card from the Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad with a rectangle die.  I die-cut the leaves of the wreath with Neenah solar white card and coloured them using Copics (G02 & YG09).  I cut a circular piece of fun foam with using the circular die in the set and cut some older woodgrain card and placed this behind the wreath prior to adhering down the leaf pieces to the fun foam to give it some dimension and to sit off the page.

I stamped the "reindeer" onto some Neenah cardstock with Momento Tuxedo black ink and coloured using Copics, fussy cut and stuck him down using a glue dot.

With it being a Christmas card I wanted extra sparkle so I cut out the "Celebrate" from some American Crafts glitter cardstock and again, a piece of fun foam using MFT die-namics.  Glued these together to create my own "thicker" and adhered this to the front.

Adding some additional gel pen to the eyes and nose to blacken these up and I was done.




Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas!

If you cannot find the items I have used (listed below) in the Auzz Trinklets and Crafts store, contact Neha via email or Facebook and she will do her best to order the product/s in for you.

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png